Staying at a capsule hotel (カプセルホテル) is the best choice to save money, as hotels in Tokyo are expensive.
This time, I stayed in a cheap capsule hotel room with a high ceiling.
The name of the hotel is “MyCUBE by MYSTAYS Asakusa Kuramae (浅草 蔵前)”.
This hotel has excellent access from Ueno Station and Asakusa Station.
☆★☆This is what it was actually like!☆★☆
—Capsule Hotel, MyCUBE by MYSTAYS—
* Good sense of comic books in the lounge.
* The ceiling of the capsule hotel room is high.
* It was nice to have an individual TV in the room.
* As the position of the bed was a little high, it was a little troublesome to go up to the bed.
* The shower water pressure was strong.
* Free Wi-Fi was fast.
* Unfortunately there was no room for couples.
A challenge to visit every country in the world… “Japan” is the “1st” country that I visited out of all the 196 counties in the world.
☆How to get to this place☆
* MyCUBE Hotel: 1 minute walk from Kuramae Station 🏨 MAP: https://www.mystays.com/en-us/location-hotel-mycube-by-mystays-asakusa-kuramae-tokyo/
🏆 Most Popular Capsule Hotels in Japan 🏆
No.1 🥇 Centurion Cabin & Spa
No.2 🥈 Sauna & Capsule Hollywood Station
No.3 🥉 Breeze Bay Hotel Resort & Spa
No.4 🏅 First Cabin Akasaka
No.5 🏅 Capsule Inn Kinshicho
No.6 🏅 THE PRIME POD KYOTO
No.7 🏅 First Cabin Hakata
No.8 🏅 Global Cabin Gotanda
No.9 🏅 Blue Cabin Ishigakijima
No.10🏅 Sauna & Capsule Hotel Dandy
Source: RETRIP, 日本の人気カプセルホテルTOP30, https://rtrp.jp/locations/38/categories/1009/
Thanks for watching! 😉
☆My popular videos of traveling alone☆
* Cheapest private room on Japan’s sleeper train! 12 hour trip from Tokyo to Izumoshi on the Sunrise Izumo 😴🛏 https://youtu.be/wcYQzzTT73Y
* Cheapest sleeper seat on Japanese night train! From Osaka to Tokyo on the Nobi-Nobi seat of the Sunrise Express 😴🛏 https://youtu.be/QzEwnfmMbVs
* Japan’s most expensive overnight bus that has only 11 First Class seats! The Dream Sleeper 😪🚌 https://youtu.be/Jd-0gNeiiWk
☆Recommended tourist destinations that I have traveled to and are worth visiting☆
* Most expensive First Class seat on Japan’s sleeper train! 10 hour trip on the Single Deluxe room of the Sunrise Seto 😴🚄 https://youtu.be/oW3TPA5w2e8
* Capsule seat on Japan’s overnight ferry! 18 hour cruise! 😴🛳 https://youtu.be/q-pFS-qLNJQ
* Cheap Capsule Hotel Experience in Japan! Nine Hours Hakata 😴🏨 https://youtu.be/mXW8h6rTjOY
☆Related videos created by other travelers & creators☆
・(ENG) Miss Mina – TOKYO CAPSULE HOTEL TOUR
・(ENG) I Will Always Travel for Food – What a Japanese Capsule Hotel is Really Like | Osaka Japan
・(ENG) LivingBobby – WORLD’S CHEAPEST CAPSULE HOTEL Vs. MOST EXPENSIVE CAPSULE HOTEL ($7 vs $175)!
・(ENG) SSSniperWolf – Staying In A TOKYO CAPSULE HOTEL
・(ESP) Luisito Comunica – ¿Cómo es un HOTEL CÁPSULA muy barato de Asia? | JAPÓN
#CapsuleHotel #EnglishSubtitles #SoloTravel #Tokyo #Japan #travel #experience #vlog #cheap #カプセルホテル #人気 #おすすめ #旅行 #東京
(Titles, descriptions and subtitles are translated automatically so there may be errors)
(All information related to my videos is based on personal vague memories and may not be accurate)
(Prices may change depending on the season or other conditions)
0:00 Capsule Hotel Experience in Tokyo, Japan
0:31 Arrived at Japan’s Cheap Capsule Hotel, MyCUBE
1:14 Guest Room
5:04 Shower Room
5:54 Lounge with a lot of Japanese Manga comic books