Travel to Japan changes again on September 7th – Unguided Individual Package Tours.
A list of guidelines and regulations from Japan’s MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
1) All nationalities NEED A VISA to Visit Japan (in September 2022) and ALL NATIONALITIES seem eligible.
2) To get the visa, you need the equivalent of a “sponsor” which can be a travel agent.
** If you have family in Japan, you can use that as your sponsor which is why family members of residents have been able to have family visit for several months.
3) The “Sponsor” – travel agent – will keep tabs on you, book all your accommodations, travel to/from Japan and may meet you at the airport.
… Meals?
4) “Strictly adhere to the travel guidelines”” – see MOFA update and updates from JNTO

▶︎ New ONLY in JAPAN channel with edited stories:
▶︎ Instagram:
▶︎ Twitter:
▶︎ Facebook:
▶︎ Discord: (Our community online!)
SUPPORT the channel:
★ Patreon Postcard Club
★ Join the ONLY in JAPAN * GO Traveler YouTube Group here:
It unlocks the emoji and content for member’s only in the community space 🙂

◉ Media Inquiries & Questions: Please contact me through
ONLY in JAPAN ® is a registered trademark – All rights reserved.
John Daub has been a reporter for NHK World TV since 2008 and YouTube creator & producer of the ONLY in JAPAN ® series building a community of over 1.6M. Thanks for watching!
#onlyinjapan #japantravelupdate