Iceland, you’ve left me speechless. I’m still star struck from your insane terrain and countless waterfalls. With only 6 days to explore, we luckily had the 22 hours of summer daylight on our side so we set out to capture as much of the beautiful land of fire and ice as we could. Starting with the world known spa Blue Lagoon and exploring the city of Reykjavik, we then set out for the Golden Circle and day by day made our way east along the southern coast. Before this trip Anna and I spent hours planning out our days to maximize our time. The lack of sleep and constant re-packing from staying in a different town every night was all worth it when the views and experience were so rewarding. On top of that I was able to share this experience with some amazing friends, thanks guys and until next time. Don’t forget to watch in HD!
Thanks for watching! If you liked my video and want to see my past and future adventures, please subsrcibe/ like/ and share!
– Panasonic GH5 – https://goo.gl/eby3c6
– Dji Mavic Pro – https://goo.gl/8EeBcQ
– Go Pro Hero 5 – https://goo.gl/pFQEgZ
– Go Pro Mouth Piece + Floaty Backdoor https://amzn.to/2U1azni
– Micro SD – https://goo.gl/Ewji6W
– Standard SD – https://goo.gl/yhnKTk
– Travel – https://amzn.to/2T8AnAE
– Camera – https://amzn.to/2Ek4ihe
– Duffle – https://amzn.to/2U6ofNG
Everywhere we go we choose to stay in local airbnbs, we love the experiences and how much cheaper they are compared to hotels! Head over to the link https://goo.gl/G4RgFM and get $40 off your first stay. Thanks everyone and travel on!