MOL Ferry Sunflower Furano (商船三井フェリー さんふらわあ ふらの 大洗 苫小牧) is Japan’s overnight sleeper ferry operating between Oarai and Tomakomai regularly. (750km [466miles] 18 hour cruise) This time, I traveled from Tokyo to Sapporo with the packaged tour called “Pacific Story” including bus transportations. It’s about 24 hour trip in total.
Which is the higher priority for you, cheapness or comfort?
☆★☆This is what it was actually like!☆★☆
* Not suitable for privacy and safety first people.
* The public bath was comfortable with nice view.
* A little boy had excited on the ferry, but he got seasick immediately after leaving and he hated the ferry.
* There were two vacant seats between passengers in the cheapest room, so it was spacious enough.
* You can hear someone snoring, so I recommend you bring earplugs.
* A middle aged guy pushed automatic sanitizer strongly and it broke.
* There was no WiFi connection, so I had nothing to do.
A challenge to visit every country in the world… “Japan” is the “1st” country that I visited out of all the 196 counties in the world.
☆How to get to this place☆
* Oarai Ferry Terminal: About 3.5 hours from Tokyo Station by bus ⛴ MAP: https://www.sunflower.co.jp/en/port/oarai/
* Tomakomai Ferry Terminal: About one hour from Sapporo Station by bus 🚢 MAP: https://www.sunflower.co.jp/en/port/tomakomai/
🏆 World’s Largest Cruise Ships Top 10 🏆
No.1 🥇 Wonder of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
No.2 🥈 Symphony of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
No.3 🥉 Harmony of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
No.4 🏅 Allure of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
No.5 🏅 Oasis of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
No.6 🏅 Costa Smeralda (Costa Cruises)
No.7 🏅 P&O Iona (P&O Cruises)
No.8 🏅 AIDAnova and AIDAcosma (AIDA Cruises)
No.9 🏅 MSC Grandiosa & MSC Virtuosa (MSC Cruises)
No.10🏅 Carnival Mardi Gras (Carnival Cruise Line)
Source: CRUISE HIVE LTD, Top 10 Biggest Cruise Ships in the World, https://www.cruisehive.com/top-10-biggest-cruise-ships-in-the-world/66448
Thanks for watching! 😉
☆My popular videos of traveling alone☆
* Cheapest private room on Japan’s sleeper train! 12 hour trip from Tokyo to Izumoshi on the Sunrise Izumo 😴🛏 https://youtu.be/wcYQzzTT73Y
* Cheapest sleeper seat on Japanese night train! From Osaka to Tokyo on the Nobi-Nobi seat of the Sunrise Express 😴🛏 https://youtu.be/QzEwnfmMbVs
* Japan’s most expensive overnight bus that has only 11 First Class seats! The Dream Sleeper 😪🚌 https://youtu.be/Jd-0gNeiiWk
☆Recommended tourist destinations that I have traveled to and are worth visiting☆
* Most expensive First Class seat on Japan’s sleeper train! 10 hour trip on the Single Deluxe room of the Sunrise Seto 😴🚄 https://youtu.be/oW3TPA5w2e8
* Capsule seat on Japan’s overnight ferry! 18 hour cruise! 😴🛳 https://youtu.be/q-pFS-qLNJQ
* Cheapest seat on Japan’s overnight ferry! 21 hour cruise! 😴🛳 https://youtu.be/xJ6C-evdULs
☆Related videos created by other travelers & creators☆
・(ENG) Solo Travel Japan – Trying a New Capsule Hotel Ferry in Japan | Yokosuka to Shinmoji
・(ENG) LivingBobby – FIRST CLASS on WORLD’S LARGEST CRUISE SHIP (Record Breaking $1.4 Billion Budget)!
・(JPN) スーツ 交通 / Suit Train – 【豪華フェリー】海の旅館で２泊３日 太平洋フェリーの旅《苫小牧駅→名古屋駅》 3/17-02
・(JPN) Kugaくが – 【超格安】 フェリーの相部屋で船旅したら最高すぎた《さんふらわあ ふらの:大洗→苫小牧》|The Japan voyage from Oarai to Hokkaido【船旅②】
#Ferry #EnglishSubtitles #SoloTravel #Japan #travel #vlog #cheapest #experience #さんふらわあ #フェリー #船旅 #旅行 #最安 #一人旅
(Titles, descriptions and subtitles are translated automatically so there may be errors)
(All information related to my videos is based on personal vague memories and may not be accurate)
(Prices may change depending on the season or other conditions)
0:00 Depart from Tokyo Station 東京駅から船旅に出発
1:29 Boarding on Sunflower Furano, MOL Ferry, at Oarai Ferry Terminal 大洗フェリーターミナルで商船三井フェリー さんふらんあ ふらの に乗船
2:04 Cheapest Shared Room on Japan’s Overnight Ferry 日本の夜行寝台フェリーで最安の相部屋ツーリストで雑魚寝
8:01 Breakfast Time (Buffet Style) 朝食バイキング
10:08 Arrival at Tomakomai Ferry Terminal and Sapporo Station and eating sushi 大洗フェリーターミナル 札幌駅に到着 寿司を食べる