We finally explored the beautiful Taj Mahal, at sunrise, in India! ✨ From Delhi, we went by taxi to Agra and the next morning we woke up early to experience the Taj Mahal at sunrise. And believe us, it’s worth the early wake-up call. It’s amazing to see how the sun rises and slowly lightens up the Taj Mahal. And… there were no crowds, so we managed to take photos without any people!
Join us on our travel adventures in India! 🇮🇳
00:00 introduction Let’s Meet Abroad – travel India
00:38 we made it to Agra!
01:41 typical Indian dinner
02:09 going to the Taj Mahal (early morning)
04:40 seeing the Taj Mahal for the first time!
06:22 tip for ‘people free’ photos Taj Mahal
06:49 information Taj Mahal
09:54 going inside the mausoleum
14:03 back to our (amazing) accommodation in Agra
15:43 our honest experiences about traveling in India
20:12 thanks for watching!
– 🌸 OUR STAY IN AGRA –
• The Coral Tree Boutique Homestay (highly recommended!)
#TajMahal #travelindia #travelvlog
– 💛 NEVER MISS A STORY –
• Instagram https://www.instagram.com/letsmeetabroad
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/letsmeetabroad/
• Subscribe to our channel https://www.youtube.com/letsmeetabroad/?sub_confirmation=1
– 📸 GEAR WE RECOMMEND –
• Main video camera https://amzn.to/35z8SrI
• Main photo camera https://amzn.to/3IoKgAC
• Sony video camera lens https://amzn.to/3M24jXX
• Best camera mic https://amzn.to/3C16g2k
• Amazing drone https://amzn.to/3HqgbPR
– 📮 SAY HELLO –
• Any business inquiries? Get in contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoy our videos!
Please leave any tips, ideas, or questions in the comments below. 😄
Cheers, Adi & Myra
🧡 SUBSCRIBE AND SUPPORT 🧡