Join us as we continue our travels through Tropical North Queensland, this week visiting the Kuranda Skyrail, Cairns & Speewah National Park. We’re usually pretty strict on our weekly budget for our troopy life but we had a lot of fun with this awesome experience!
//BECOME A PATREON:
//BINGE WATCH OUR LAP OF AUSTRALIA:
//FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK:
//VISIT OUR BLOG:
//OUR CAMERA GEAR:
○ Camera – https://amzn.to/3dYoF4V
○ Main lens used – https://amzn.to/3dZtoDf
○ Vlogging lens – https://amzn.to/3e1iJYR
○ Portrait lens – https://amzn.to/3yIE8y3
○ Microphone – https://amzn.to/3qUaraw
○ Drone – https://amzn.to/3wxomEy
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links provided, we may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting our channel so we can continue to provide you with free content each week!