Sunrise Express Izumo & Seto (寝台特急サンライズ出雲瀬戸号) is Japan’s only overnight sleeper train which runs everyday. This time, I traveled from Tokyo Station to Takamatsu Station (東京→高松) on a twin room called “Sunrise Twin” (B寝台個室サンライズツイン). It’s a 800km (500 miles) trip that takes about 10 hours. It’s expensive to stay at Sunrise Twin alone, so I recommend you try it with your friend or partner. You can reserve a room of your choice and buy a ticket at the ticket office of any JR station.
☆★☆This is what it was actually like!☆★☆
—Twin Room, Sunrise Express—
* It was difficult to book a twin room.
* Sunrise Twin room was more than spacious enough for one person.
* It was too expensive for one person to use.
* You can smoke in some private rooms.
* I was able to enjoy the night view, natural scenery and ocean view all at once.
* There were also some female solo travelers in the cheapest shared room.
* If you forget your bath towel, you will have to dry yourself with a hair dryer!
A challenge to visit every country in the world… “Japan” is the “1st” country that I visited out of all the 196 counties in the world.
As for languages that are automatically translated, I’m looking for native speakers to help me with the translation. If anyone is interested in translating the subtitles, please contact me! 🙂
☆How to get to this place☆
* Tokyo Station: About 40 minutes by limousine bus or monorail, JR and Keikyu Line from Haneda Airport ✈️ MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/qiavy6nPKarrFpVv6
* Takamatsu Station: About 40 minutes by limousine bus from Takamatsu Airport 🚌 MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/aWSLv41tazex8m626
Thanks for watching! 😉
☆My popular videos of traveling alone☆
* Cheapest Private Room, Solo, Sunrise Express
* Cheapest Seat, Nobi Nobi Seat, Sunrise Izumo
* Most Expensive Room, Single Deluxe, Sunrise Seto
☆Recommended tourist destinations that I have traveled to☆
* Most Popular Room, Single, Sunrise Izumo
* Most Expensive Bus, Premium Seat, Dream Sleeper
* Luxury Capsule Hotel, First Class
#SleeperTrain #EnglishSubtitles #SoloTravel #experience #train #Japan #寝台特急 #サンライズ #寝台特急サンライズ #サンライズ出雲 #サンライズ瀬戸 #vlog
(Titles, descriptions and subtitles are translated automatically so there may be errors)
(All information related to my videos is based on personal vague memories and may not be accurate)
(Prices may change depending on the season or other conditions)
0:00 Riding on Japan’s Overnight Sleeper Tain, Sunrise Express Izumo & Seto 東京駅から寝台特急サンライズ出雲瀬戸号に乗車
2:24 Twin Room Called Sunrise Twin B寝台個室 サンライズツイン
6:12 Clean Shower Room with A Countdown Timer 清潔なシャワールーム
8:53 Lounge, Nobi Nobi Seats (Cheapest), Solo, Single (Most Popular) and Single Deluxe (Most Expensive) ラウンジ・ノビノビ座席（最安席）・B寝台個室ソロ・シングル・A寝台個室シングルデラックス
15:24 Arrival at Takamatsu Station & Eating Famous Udon Noodle 終点高松駅に到着・肉釜たまうどん